Navarang Bucket elevators are used for the vertical conveying of free flowing granular material like deeds, grains etc.
Navarang bucket elevators range of products contains models constructed to suit various materials and tasks, and it comes with a range of standard features. Standard features cover metal, antistatic belt, self carrying construction up to 30 meter, drive terminal with hollow shaft gear, motors and gears from well-known and acknowledged supplier in energy classes IE2 and IE3.
Navarang bucket elevators are manufactured with different types of buckets. An optimal number of buckets per meter belt and nominal belt speed is calculated depending on the specific material and capacity requirements.The elevator head is a bolted construction and it is complete with a heavy duty main drive shaft mounted on industrial quality ball bearings. The elevators are available with a wide range of accessories.
- Designed for long rugged service life and gentle handling of the material
- Heavy duty pillow block head shaft bearing
- Die pressed M.S. Buckets (other types also available)
- Self cleaning type V-shaped boot
- Inspection doors located at suitable height for servicing purpose
- Capacities calculated at water level cup for realistic capacities
- Split head cover for ease of maintenance of head section
- Optimum belt-speeds,calculated to ensure proper discharge and minimum material damage
- Feed inlet hopper
- Specially designed boot pulley to eliminate any chance of material coming in between belt and pulley
- Head pulley is lugged with rubber for improved traction
- For Handling seeds, spacers are provided in between belts and buckets
- Different belt types are used as per different application
- Independent aspirations system
- Oil Resistant Belt
On-site increase or decrease in height possible. Easy to maintain since hinge type door in the elevator leg is provided.
Deep drawn Non Magnetic fibre Bucket for longer life.
All bearings are of the Universal Flange Cartridge type which is known for their lifetime lubrication.
- The Navarang Bucket Elevator comes with a 12 months manufacturer's warranty to give you complete peace of mind.
- Spare parts
- Retrofit & Reconditioning
|Model||Capacity||Product Dimension||Machine Power|
|NM-73||As per req.||As per requirement||1.0 + 0.5 HP|