This destoner is characterized by its wide variety of applications In addition to standard applications with wheat, rye, and corn/maize, the machine can also be used in specialty mills for processing oats, buckwheat, barley, spelt, and millet. For Separating stones from a continuous product stream, Reliable removal of high-density impurities such as stones and pieces of metal, mud ball and glass is achieved on the basis of differences in specific gravity. Design: With or Without air-recycling system. It Works on the principle of vaccum negative pressure.
- All steel welded construction
- Rectangular vibrating deck
- Silent and smooth operation
- Practically vibrationless ,finely counter-balanced
- Independent turbo Air Extraction System
- Air flow rate is adjustable
- Tilt of the deck is adjustable
- Shaking speed of the deck is adjustable
- Dynamically Balanced fan
- Hollow rubber springs for minimum main frame vibration.
- Easy-to-exchange wear parts.
- Rugged design.
- Easy operation.
- Total recovery of grain/seeds without wastage during destoning operation
- The machine is pre-wired from electric motor to connection for in coming power supply.
- Capacity is based on Commodity & Contamination
- Due to heavy duty and rebust structural frame , Navarang Vibro De-Stoner absorbs the vibrations
- Through out the process, a rubber-ball cleaning system continuously and effectively cleans the screens: This reduces the maintenance requirement while increasing the throughput capacity.
- The Navarang Vibro De-Stoner comes with a 12 months manufacturer's warranty to give you complete peace of mind.
- Spare parts
- Retrofit & Reconditioning
|Model||Capacity||Product Dimension||Machine Power|
|NM-02||1.5 to 3 TPH||1600 * 700 * 1700||0.5 + 5 HP|
|NM-30||3.0 to 5 TPH||1600 * 1350 * 2000||1 + 10 HP|