The Navarang Vibro Separator is especially applied in wheat, durum, corn/maize, rye, soyabean, oat, buckwheat, spelt, millet, and rice mills for cleaning, or in bulk storage systems for precleaning. In addition, the machine is also successfully used in animal feed production plants, seed treatment systems, oilseed cleaning installations, and cocoa bean grading systems. The Vibro Separator separates the grain from coarse and fine impurities by screening. In addition, it grades a wide variety of products by size.
- Easily accessible screens for cleaning and changing easily adjustable deck inclination.
- Stroke and angle of throw smooth performance because of vibratory motors.
- Hollow rubber springs for minimum main frame vibration.
- Easy-to-exchange wear parts.
- Independent aspiration system.
- No lubrication points.
- Rugged design.
- Easy operation.
- This Vibro Separator Consists of three sieve desks, thus it removes coarse impurities like large kernels, string, straw, wood, stones or clumps of soil, as well as fine impurities such as sand and breakage from the grain.
- Through out the process, a rubber-ball cleaning system continuously and effectively cleans the screens: This reduces the maintenance requirement while increasing the throughput capacity.
- The rugged design of the machine reduces wear to an appreciable extent.
The Vibro Separator can be combined with different aspiration systems and can therefore be applied with extreme flexibility.
- The Navarang Vibro Separator comes with a 12 months manufacturer's warranty to give you complete peace of mind.
- Spare parts
- Retrofit & Reconditioning
|Model||Capacity||Product Dimension||Machine Power|
|NM-01||1.5 to 3.0 TPH||2800 * 1900 * 1500||1 HP|
|NM-59||2.0 to 4.0 TPH||2800 * 2000 * 1500||1 HP|
|NM-61||3.0 to 5.0 TPH||2800 * 2200 * 1500||1 HP|